- This event has passed.
May 1, 2020 - November 1, 2020
The story is about an immigrant family from Iran who have been living in Sweden for more than twenty years. Mom, Mahshid is suffering from cancer. Hence she has her niece, Fafar, from Iran moving to Sweden to take care of her. The family has gathered at Mahshid’s place to welcome Fafar. Mahshid has three children: Leila, Sina and Tara. Leila had a failed marriage in Iran and it took her so long to get out of the marriage and out of the country to join her family in Sweden. Sina is gay, which Mahshid has never accepted. Tara had a relationship with a guy who has joined an Islamic extremist group and he is now planning to attend a terrorist attack. The police is after her ex and Tara is trying to dissuade him. The party starts with joy and laughter but soon the old problems resurface.
- Writer & Directed by Yaghoub Keshavarz
- Director Assistance by Farhad Fard
- Writer Assistances by Farhad Fard & Glonaz Nozari
- Casts : Roya Bamzar, Mahshid Motazedi, Golnaz Nozari,
- Masoud Mohammadi, Mehrad Moghadam,
- Fatemeh Zarvani, Sharifeh Tayebifard,
- Sima Hoshyar, Pegah Jafarigol
- Translation by Hana Motazedi
- Public relations by Soroush Elmi
In Cooperation with Stockholms Kulturhuset Stadsteatern