Communication and Social Media Internship
Chaharsoo theater group consists of members who practice theater enthusiastically as a specialty, despite none being professionals.
Chaharsoo’s activities include holding acting workshops, rehearsing and recording radio shows, and rewriting drama litterateurs.
‘Svendrare’ is a recent project of Chaharsoo that will be staged in Kulturhuset-Statdsteatern in April 2022.
This interactive theater involves live scenes, recorded videos, and a tablet app that enables audiences to choose languages or characters.
About the position
We are seeking a Communication/Social Media Manager intern who can make our story more attractive to potential audiences and journalists by sharing the word about our theater. If you are ambitious and wish to build a career in the fields of digital marketing, social media, and content marketing, we want to work with you!
- Making content for Social media channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Write posts for our blog
- Communicate and build relationships with media
- Create and distribute press releases
- Passionate about art and culture
- Experience in social media and communication
- Fluent in Swedish (English or Persian is merit)
- Graduate or student in the field of Communications, Marketing or related field or other relevant expertise
- Available to commit for a few months (Feb-May)
For more information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 0739336796